Are you ready to be coached?
If you can answer “yes” to all 10 of these questions, you are ready for the commitment it takes for a successful coaching experience with me:
1. I am willing to make the coaching process an investment in myself. I view it as part of a long-term approach to creating changes in my life. I am not just looking for a quick fix.
2. I believe coaching is the appropriate process for the changes I want to make (as opposed to therapy or a 12-step program or a social chat).
3. I am ready to do the work necessary to get me where I want to be. I am open and ready to partner in a co-designed, customized process that moves me forward.
4. I will take responsibility to bring the agenda to each call. To have ready an issue that helps me move my goals forward. I will not abdicate this to the coach.
5. I am willing to examine & change any underlying assumptions that may be creating a barrier to my success.
6. I accept responsibility for my actions & for being a partner in the co-active process. Meaning, I will not expect the Coach to “fix” me or have the golden answers!
7. I am willing and able to be completely truthful with my coach and I’m ready to hear the truth about my impact even if it’s uncomfortable.
8. I am willing to experiment with new behaviors and approaches when my coach asks me. Even if they aren’t completely comfortable or I’m not convinced at the time that they will make a difference.
9. I am able & ready to commit the time needed to make and keep scheduled coaching appointments & to do the home work I agree to. I understand that the real work happens between calls.
10. I am willing to be responsible enough to speak up anytime when I am not experiencing safety or feel that I am not being heard. I will only commit to doing work that I intend to do.
Contact Suchitra at 416 817 0535 or firstname.lastname@example.org